7d302e45
Community Member

help me

I complete order but clint not respond

whats next🤔

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Mohd,

Thank you for your message. I see that you have already submitted work using the 'Submit work for Payment' button on the contract and the client has responded with a few edits request via the Message center. Please communicate with your client directly so that you can resubmit the deliverable as per the instructions.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
PradeepH

Hi Mohd,

Thank you for your message. I see that you have already submitted work using the 'Submit work for Payment' button on the contract and the client has responded with a few edits request via the Message center. Please communicate with your client directly so that you can resubmit the deliverable as per the instructions.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

I am 2 time resubmit project but not client not respond

Yeah keep doing that (not). When you submit for payment, you get paid automatically after 14 days. The client doesn't need to respond. There is no reason to contact him. If you keep doing that, you might risk bad feedback in the end because this is seriously annoying.

Every time you re-submit, the 14 days count start again. 

Thanks for the valuable information 😊

01768726301a
Community Member

1. Check all message from your client. If you submitted the work then wait for his reply or you may wait 14 days if he not respond, you will pay automatically ☺️ 
Thanks,
Abdullah Hel Kafee | Graphic Designer
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths