🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » hey dear, i need some suggestions on how to g...
Page options
munimqureshi
Community Member

hey dear, i need some suggestions on how to get my first job on upwork

Hey, my name is Abdul Munim, i have sent 4 prosopals for different jobs but unfortunately i didint get a reply from any client.. probably its because i am new to this and they are not considering me... today i offered one clients less acount than what he was giving for that job but still no reply yet... i have been sending proposals for logo design, video editing,english audio transcription, and virtual administration, can you please help me get my first job? and if you cant please give me some suggestions as yesterday upwork automatically turned my profile from public to private probably because im unable to get the job till now, and than i emailed and got it back to public.

Regards

Abdul Munim

1 REPLY 1
martina_plaschka
Community Member

munim q wrote:

Hey, my name is Abdul Munim, i have sent 4 prosopals for different jobs but unfortunately i didint get a reply from any client.. probably its because i am new to this and they are not considering me... today i offered one clients less acount than what he was giving for that job but still no reply yet... i have been sending proposals for logo design, video editing,english audio transcription, and virtual administration, can you please help me get my first job? and if you cant please give me some suggestions as yesterday upwork automatically turned my profile from public to private probably because im unable to get the job till now, and than i emailed and got it back to public.

Regards

Abdul Munim

You must have a portfolio if you are trying to sell visual items. It does not have to be from an upwork contract, you can post your prior work with your client's permission, or just create a few of your best examples. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths