🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: houlry contract Review is not showing on ...
Page options
f8b0d06a
Community Member

houlry contract Review is not showing on my profile

hello upwork community,

i am new to upwork. i completed two contracts on upwork succesfully. feedback of first contract is hsowing whihc was fixed job. but other was hourly basis job and when i finished i give review to clinet and after one day client also had given me feedback but its not showing on my profile history but its showing in my account when i am logged in and see my contract details. what can be the issue ? why its not showing?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
prestonhunter
Community Member

Usman:
This is normal. Don't worry about it.

For purposes of speed optimization, Upwork uses cached content. Various blocks of content - including job history - are not necessarily generated at each page load, but may be re-generated only occasionally, such as weekly.

So it can take some time for new feedback to show up on your profile page.

If you don't want to wait for it, then here's a little trick: Make a small change to your profile overview text, and then save the change. (And then change it back if you want to.) This will force the profile page to re-generate, displaying the latest feedback from clients.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
prestonhunter
Community Member

Usman:
This is normal. Don't worry about it.

For purposes of speed optimization, Upwork uses cached content. Various blocks of content - including job history - are not necessarily generated at each page load, but may be re-generated only occasionally, such as weekly.

So it can take some time for new feedback to show up on your profile page.

If you don't want to wait for it, then here's a little trick: Make a small change to your profile overview text, and then save the change. (And then change it back if you want to.) This will force the profile page to re-generate, displaying the latest feedback from clients.

petra_r
Community Member

Usman A wrote:

why its not showing?

If you completed the contract this week, the review shows only after the client has been charged next Monday. It can then still take 24 hours or so. 

Preston H wrote:

This will force the profile page to re-generate, displaying the latest feedback from clients.

Not if the client hasn't been charged yet. The contract is hourly.

f8b0d06a
Community Member

Thanks

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths