🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » how do I hire freelancers around here, it see...
Page options
cazangeorgian
Community Member

how do I hire freelancers around here, it seems there is no action buttons anywhere on ads page???

how do i hire freelancers can you please instruct me?

1 REPLY 1
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Georgian Ovidiu,

I checked your account and you have freelancer account opened. You can be both a freelancer and a client on Upwork. You'll use the same account to log in to Upwork, but the two parts of your account will be kept entirely separate. You'll be able to easily switch between the two as needed. You can read more about it here. Please go through this Help Article and find out how to make an offer to hire a Freelancer. You can post a job, verify your payment method, review proposals you receive, send an offer and hire a freelancer to complete this work for you, and process the payment as explained here. You can also opt into receiving assistance from our dedicated team, helping new clients post their jobs and invite the best talent for their specific project. I'd also strongly advise you to review the client resources we shared here. Let us know if you have any questions or need further assistance.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths