🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: how long does it take to verify certifica...
Page options
saadkm
Community Member

how long does it take to verify certification?

its been a few days since i've added in my certifications, but they are not verified yet.

i know this can take some time, especiall in the given time.

but when can i expect my certification to verified by?

Thanks!

13 REPLIES 13
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Saad,

I checked and it seems that you added three certifications so far. For each certificate you add, a support ticket is getting created. Out of those three tickets, you got a response from the team on two. For the one without a response, I followed up with the team and an update was already sent on the support ticket. Please refer to this page for your tickets.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thanks for this insight.

I am new here and would also love to verify my certifications.
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Chuka,

Feel free to follow the instructions Here and learn more about how you can add a certification. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Support,

I submitted an official Upwork recognised Google Certification a few days ago. I have not received any feedback. I need my certifications verified inorder to showcase my proficiency in my field. Kindly reach to me 

Hi Kevin,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your certification. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Thank you for your prompt response. **Edited for Community Guidelines** has emailed me and informed me that a request has been submited to Upwork's dedicated team to check the status of my certification. He has asked me to allow them 24-48 hours to respond, and if they need more information, they will reach out to me directly via email.

I hope I will get a positive reponse from them within 48 hours.

Regards,

Kevin. 

Thanks to this helpful community.

I am new here and would also love to verify my certifications.

hi team , can u check mine also , it's been 3 or 4 days since i submit my google certfication , & no response

Hi I have added the google certificaion but dont know how long it will take upwork to accept it?It has been 24 hours since i sent the email to upwork with my certificaion credential ,but no response.

Hello Support,

I submitted an official Upwork recognised Google Certification a few days ago. I have not received any feedback. I need my certifications verified inorder to showcase my proficiency in my field. Kindly reach to me 

Hi Moin,

I see that the review team has sent you an email with more information about the status of your submitted certification. They've also included further instructions on how to complete the review. 

Feel free to visit the support ticket linked to your case here and your email for more information. Feel free to coordinate with the team for further assistance and clarifications.

~ Arjay
Upwork
klaxiq
Community Member

It's been over 5days since I upload my certification from hubspot but its yet to be verified, pls how do I go about this 

Hi,

Thanks for your patience. Due to the high volume of submission, it’s taking us longer to review right now. We will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths