🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: how my team can work on hourly bases
Page options
chetanycons
Community Member

how my team can work on hourly bases

Hi Gurus,

How my team can work on Hourly bases and how can Share time Sheet for all teammates. 

If there is any Blog or URL where I can read this please share with us, as still, we are not able to bid on Hourly bases project.

The second doubt is as I am the owner of an agency, but now able to see Clint reply, whatever client reply on any proposal( which is submitted by any of my agency team members) 

Thanks In advance

Chetan 

5 REPLIES 5
petra_r
Community Member

Chetan Y wrote:

How my team can work on Hourly bases and how can Share time Sheet for all teammates. 

Each person who will work on the client's project has to be hired by the client. Nobody who has not been hired specifically by the client can track any time on the client's job. So each hired freelancer has their own timesheet.

Thanks, Petra, 
 But that is not possible as the job is picked by only one person at a time, that job can be completed only by a team.  

How can we manage that?

Thanks 

Clients are free to hire as many freelancers as they want or need on a project.

Wec ,

maybe my question was not clear,

My question is " if I want to work on an hourly project, and that project needs a team, then how will I show my teamwork, the project will be picked my agency, and in an hourly project, I need to show my work report.

Please let me know or share if some link is available to read.

As Petra said - the client has to hire every freelancer who is going to charge time to the project, even if they are all with the same agency.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths