cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

https://support.upwork.com/ redirect on main page

Highlighted
Zachary H Member Since: Apr 1, 2020
11 of 79

I am having the same issue, where every time I try to initiate the chat to verify my profile it just redirects me to the Upwork help page. If someone could reach out to me too, then that would be great. 

Highlighted
Ismail S Member Since: Mar 29, 2020
12 of 79

Hi,

I successfully uploaded my ID and it was successfully checked.

However I cannot proceed to the visual identification.

Please advise how to proceed since I have to submit the full identification within a few days.

Thanks

Highlighted
Kimberly B Member Since: Apr 1, 2020
13 of 79

When trying to verify my freelancer profile through video chat, I am unable to and have been consistently brought to the help page, not the web cam chat. I've disabled pop up browsers, yet still I cannot complete it. 

Does anyone have insight? 

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
14 of 79

Hi Kimberly,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. I shared your issue with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Ahmad Nawaz K Member Since: Apr 1, 2020
15 of 79

I have issue , when i press start chat its pop up and after 1 sec its gone and to display upwork help.

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
16 of 79

Hi Ahmad Navaz,

It sounds like you were affected by the technical issue we had earlier. The team has released a fix for it already. Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies and accessing the verification link again to make sure the fix works for you? Please, let us know if you still can't access the call.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Ivan Y Member Since: Apr 1, 2020
17 of 79

Hi Valeria,

Have the same problem.

Tested after your message, but still can`t access to video chat

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
18 of 79

Hi Ivan, and Zachary,

I shared both of your concerns with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Pete S Member Since: Oct 26, 2017
19 of 79

Thank you, I was able to complete the verification.

Highlighted
Farooq F Member Since: Apr 2, 2020
20 of 79

Dear Team,

I was trying to do a visual verification, i already did the first step which was to upload my ID card pic and

provide my basic info. I am having issue on the next step of verification, as soon as i click on "chat now" button a new page opens up but then nothing happens and then after a while on primary page i get the error "Timed out waiting on waiting for agent to verify your identity", please support to fix the issue with visual verification. I am unable to even raise a ticket, i cant even explore any option within Support Page, everytime i go to any option it redirects me to the main page of Support. I tried changing browser but same issue, everytime i try to click button for verification it takes me to Support page and then nothing happens...

Please help to verify my profile and fix the issue with video verification that i am experiencing. 

Thank you