Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

https://support.upwork.com/ redirect on main page

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
21 of 79

Hi Farooq,

Did you try clearing your cache and cookies? If not, could you please try these steps and let me know if you`re still experiencing the same problem on your end? Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Rene M Member Since: Oct 24, 2017
22 of 79

I have my camera ready, the popup blocker disabled BUT still I am not able to do the verification it only sends me to the Help page and doesn´t do anything else, please help

Highlighted
23 of 79

Hi Rene and Michael,

Please try clearing your cache and cookies before starting the process. If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this, let me know. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Rene M Member Since: Oct 24, 2017
24 of 79

Goran, I just clear everything in my browser and I even used a different Browser and I will have the same issue

Highlighted
25 of 79

Hi Rene,

Thank you for the confirmation. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. 

Untitled
Highlighted
Michael C Member Since: Apr 2, 2020
26 of 79

Hello, I am trying to solve a problem with ID verification. Every time I go to the link that was mailed to me, the page is addressed and I can't solve the problem. I have tried to solve it for more than an hour without success. help

Highlighted
Nilay P Member Since: Apr 2, 2020
27 of 79

Hello,

I am trying reach out upwork for identity verification video call chat but i am enable to do that. It always redirect to support page. Reference link given below.

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us?code=e0f681c300d8459623ff0d5658ccddf3

Could any one please help me to figure out that ?

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
28 of 79

Hi Nilay,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing. Please allow more time for our team to carefully review your case and respond to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Carlos S Member Since: Apr 2, 2020
29 of 79

Hi,

I've got a message from Upwork to verify my identity. I followed the link on the notification, but it didn't work. It always redirects me to the home page of the help center. 

Could anyone please tell me what I need to do to complete the verification?

Thanks in advance. 

Carlos

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
30 of 79

Hi Carlos,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked your account and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing. Please allow more time for our team to carefully review your case and respond accordingly. You will be notified of their response.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled