Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

https://support.upwork.com/ redirect on main page

Highlighted
Devvrat S Member Since: May 6, 2019
31 of 79

Hi,

I am Issue with video verification. when i try to verify it takes back me to home page of upwork.

Thanks

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
32 of 79

Hi Devvrat,

Please try clearing your cache and cookies, once you`ve done this try to complete the verification. If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this, let me know. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Graham L Member Since: Apr 2, 2020
33 of 79
I am told that I have two days to verify my identity, and I've uploaded my ID. However, the support site keeps redirecting me to the homepage before I'm able to chat with someone (or do anything else on the site). I've tried multiple browsers but nothing has helped
Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
34 of 79

Hi Graham,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Alexander K Member Since: Jun 27, 2020
35 of 79

Have the same issue with redirect on support page to main one. Can not read articles, view or create tickets. Tries this in chrome and crean MS Edge browsers, same results.

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
36 of 79

Hi Alexander,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via email to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Erik L Member Since: Apr 1, 2020
37 of 79
I am also unable to complete video verification. When I click "Start chat" it throws me to the calling page and says please wait and starts to count from 5 but at 4 or 3 it redirects me to the support page. Also whichever topic I choose on support page after few seconds it redirects me back to support landing page.
Highlighted
Bence H Member Since: Mar 5, 2020
38 of 79

After clicking on the 'Start chat' and redirected to the support page and if a chat automatically not appearing in the right bottom corner, then try this page and try 'Start chat' again:

https://www.upwork.com/ab/account-security/clear-cookies

Highlighted
Jeff W Member Since: Apr 1, 2020
39 of 79

I have sucessfully uploaded my ID to verify my identity. However, when I try to initate a video chat, the feature does not seem to work. I have tried different browsers and get the same results. There is a quick pop-up window that opens, then I'm dumped into the "upwork help" page. Anyone else having similar issues?

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
40 of 79

Hi Jeff,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket and email to assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled