cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

https://support.upwork.com/ redirect on main page

Highlighted
Michael A Member Since: Apr 1, 2020
41 of 79

Ive tried doing a visual ID check on multiple different browsers and devices and every time, the window for the video chat immediately closes leaving me on just the generic support page. Not sure what to do.

Highlighted
Ramniwas T Member Since: Mar 23, 2020
42 of 79
How can i video call verification through my phone..?
Highlighted
Kat P Member Since: Apr 1, 2020
43 of 79

As required, I have to do a video verification to work on Upwork. When I click on the link in my settings page to initiate the call (I successfully submitted my ID) it doesn't work, and it takes me to the homepage of the Support website. 

It does not begin the video call. I don't have any e-mails asking for a verification, either. I'm very confused. When I try to click on subjects on the help page to read the articles about video verification, it always redirects to the home page. 

I tried using the link with different browsers, specifically Chrome and Firefox. I deleted cache and cookies in both of them and still nothing. I also tried with my phone, and it won't work.

I'm frustrated and confused, because if I can't complete this, I lose my ability to get new jobs. Can someone help?

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
44 of 79

Hi Kat,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Gabriel T Member Since: Sep 3, 2019
45 of 79

I am trying to verify my Identity, I already sent my ID photo, and now I am trying to verify by video but when I click on the "CHAT NOW" buttom, it goes to a sopport page of upwork that keeps refreshing itself not allowing me to do anything, it always refresh the page and come back to the homepage of the support site. Plese help.

Highlighted
Ivelin R Member Since: Apr 1, 2020
46 of 79

Same issue for me, can someone help us with a solution?

regards,

Ivelin

Highlighted
47 of 79

Hi Gabriel, and Ivelin,

Could you please try clearing cache and cookies or using a different browser? Please let us know if the issue persists so that we can assist them further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Mohamed E Member Since: Jul 1, 2019
48 of 79

I have the same problem 

please help us 

I can't do any thing here 

Highlighted
49 of 79

Hi Ahmad, Gabriel, and Mohamed,

One of our team members will reach out directly to you via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Naomi B Member Since: Apr 1, 2020
50 of 79

Yay! It worked. Thank you!