cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

https://support.upwork.com/ redirect on main page

Highlighted
Syed A Member Since: Mar 27, 2020
51 of 79

I am trying to verify my identity through video call. But it never proceeds to video call, on PC it directs me to support center and a popup disappears within a second and on phone browser when i click on "Chat" in pop nothing happens there, please help me out with this.

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
52 of 79

Hi Syed,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser? Let us know if the issue persists so that we can assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Naomi B Member Since: Apr 1, 2020
53 of 79

Hello! I am also having trouble with the video chat portion of verifying my identity. I keep being bumped back to the Upwork Help page. Please advise if there is a way to do this. Thank you.

Highlighted
Dina A Member Since: Mar 27, 2020
54 of 79
same here!
Highlighted
55 of 79

Hi Naomi, and Dina,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or use a different browser? Please let us know if the issue persists so that we can assist further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Simon G Member Since: Mar 28, 2020
56 of 79

Hi

I have had no way of raising this issue other than to create a new account to post on here.

I verified my ID and need to do the Video call to complete verification but the 'Start Chat' link just directs me to the Find Work page. The entire Help/Support section does the exact same and my account is now blocked from posting topics or replies on the community forum. Judging from Google searches this is a common issue but I cannot find a solution.

Can I get in contact with someone from Upwork to resolve this issue please?

The account name in question is **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
57 of 79

Hi Simon,

I'm sorry for the trouble that you're having. Could you please send me a PM with more information so I can check this for you? You can PM me by clicking on my name. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
58 of 79

Could anyone help me with this please? Its been 4 days and my messages aren't being read.

Highlighted
59 of 79

Hi Simon, and Johan,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. One of the team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
60 of 79

Still no support ticket received.

If its been sent to the account that has the problem then I'm not convinced I'll see it as its part of the support section which I'm not able to access.