🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » i am dave and i am freelancing more as graph...
Page options
c0538fb0
Community Member

i am dave and i am freelancing more as graphic disigner . i know i do great job.s

20230226_075636.jpg

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
46eef81e
Community Member

Hi Dave,

Congratulations on freelancing more as a graphic designer! It's always great to hear about people pursuing their passions and succeeding in their chosen field.

As a graphic designer, you have the power to create visual masterpieces that can capture the attention of your audience and convey powerful messages. Your work can inspire, inform, and entertain people all around the world.

Remember that as a graphic designer, you are part of a larger community of creatives. This community is full of talented individuals who share your passion for design and who are willing to collaborate and support each other. Don't be afraid to reach out to others, share your work, and seek feedback.

In the words of Paul Rand, a renowned graphic designer, "Design is the silent ambassador of your brand." Your work speaks volumes about your skills and your dedication to your craft. Keep up the great work, Dave, and continue to make an impact in the world of design!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
46eef81e
Community Member

Hi Dave,

Congratulations on freelancing more as a graphic designer! It's always great to hear about people pursuing their passions and succeeding in their chosen field.

As a graphic designer, you have the power to create visual masterpieces that can capture the attention of your audience and convey powerful messages. Your work can inspire, inform, and entertain people all around the world.

Remember that as a graphic designer, you are part of a larger community of creatives. This community is full of talented individuals who share your passion for design and who are willing to collaborate and support each other. Don't be afraid to reach out to others, share your work, and seek feedback.

In the words of Paul Rand, a renowned graphic designer, "Design is the silent ambassador of your brand." Your work speaks volumes about your skills and your dedication to your craft. Keep up the great work, Dave, and continue to make an impact in the world of design!

c0538fb0
Community Member

thank you i will make sure to share my works

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths