🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » i am the new one of this community...and woul...
Page options
barua-papri
Community Member

i am the new one of this community...and would like to write in any types..academic,magazine writing

6 REPLIES 6
VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Papri,

I checked and you haven't submitted your profile for review yet. Please check all the information you entered and select the Review Application button at the bottom of the page, in order to submit your profile for review and hopefully get the opportunity to offer your services on Upwork.

~ Vladimir
Upwork
martina_plaschka
Community Member

In order to be successful here, you need to demonstrate your skills in your profile. Add work examples to your port-folio.

Your hourly rate surely is a joke. Don't make jokes like this when you are seriously looking for jobs. 

prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "i am the new one of this community...and would like to write in any types..academic,magazine writing"

At this point, you are welcome to do any type of writing you want to: academc, magazine writing, etc.

You may do these types of writing on your own, without getting paid.

You may post these types of writing on your own personal website or in your profile page portfolio.

What you may not do yet is send proposals to get paid work. Because your profile has not been approved yet.

I will write on ebooks, ghostwriter, press release writing, article writing, professional bio, business bio, music bio, artist bio, products description, online course creation etc 

Teekay
mtngigi
Community Member

A $300 per hour writer who doesn't know to capitalize a sentence would give clients pause. And please be aware that academic writing (doing other people's schoolwork) is most certainly not allowed on Upwork.

74ae27ab
Community Member

I am the new plz help me

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths