cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i am trying to login in windows upwork app with google and it says "Couldn't sign you in This browse

3c7c7ad9
Siddhant J Member Since: Dec 28, 2019
1 of 30

can someone help me it has already been 3 days and i have not been able to do anything.

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 30

why don't you simply sign in with your user name or email and password?

3c7c7ad9
3 of 30
i have tried that it says  "This email address uses Google Sign-In."
g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4 of 30

Hi Siddhant,

Could you please connect your Google account in, Settings > Connected Services and let me know if you`re still experiencing the same problem? 

Untitled
3c7c7ad9
BEST ANSWER
5 of 30

yes it is already conncted there, it says "You're signed in with s***@gmail.com" .

Also it is working fine with the mobile application i.e. i have signed in my phone using the same google account, but only getting this issue when using the windows App.

ok i am editing this one got the solution,

just disconneted with the google under settings, and logged in with my email and password.

View solution in original post

asil0
Muhamed A Member Since: May 25, 2019
6 of 30

Change the default browser from windows settings

manoj2832
Pappu D Member Since: Mar 28, 2017
7 of 30

Hello Siddhant, has your problem been solved, I am having the same issue with Desktop app.

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
8 of 30

Hi Pappu,

Could you please try to log into your Desktop app by following these steps:

Please go to Settings>Connected Services on your account and disable Google Sign-In.
Afterwards, please try to log into your Desktop app by using your username/account email address and your password.

Feel free to follow up on this thread and confirm if you were able to log in or if you need further assistance. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
manoj2832
Pappu D Member Since: Mar 28, 2017
9 of 30

Hi Joanne, thanks for your help, it really works. Thank you

alxjabd
Alxja B Member Since: May 19, 2020
10 of 30

I am trying to login in windows upwork app with google and it says  "This email address uses Google Sign-In" No other alternative option showing me.  After given user name it's always redirect me to google signin option. In support always reply Settings> Connected Services, when I can't login my upwork account then how can I change this option.

I am submitting my query from another account.

**Edited for community guidelines**