🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: i am trying to upload my photo picture bu...
Page options
mo7ameed
Community Member

i am trying to upload my photo picture but every time send me this messege: Please use a photo that

i am trying to upload my photo picture but every time send me this messege: Please use a photo that is at least 250px by 250px or increase crop size

9 REPLIES 9
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Mohamed,

It looks like you were able to upload a picture to your profile. Please, continue with completing your profile and submit it for review once ready. Please, check out resources shared in this post for more tips on getting started.

~ Valeria
Upwork
conqueringchaos
Community Member

I'm having the exact same issue and CANNOT, no matter what pic I use, get it to upload.

Hi Kimberly,

Please try to resize the image to 250x250dpi and crop it to include only your head and shoulders.

If it meets those requirements and you still can't upload it then please try clearing your cache and cookies and using a different browser to check if the problem persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

This seems to be an ongoing issue for users this limitation is affecting the bussines your competitors Field Nation, Workmarket, etc do not have these limiations the user registration is very user friendly.  I have been trying to register and utilized your website servies for over a week and I am stuck in the same spot since I started registration it very fustrating to a user, you might want to review this.  

I have tried to use another web browser and have had no success your croping feature doesn't accept the image even after you allow me to crop the pict. I have attatched the pict for your support team maybe you can crop it to your website specification 

I apologize for the trouble this caused, Jay.

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
188ec730
Community Member

I have the same issue, what should I do?
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Inesa,

Can you please check if the image you're trying to upload is in .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .png format and at least 250px by 250px? Also, make sure that it's a clear photo of yourself, not a long shot and your face is clearly visible. If it meets those requirements and you still can't upload it then please try clearing your cache and cookies and using a different browser to check if the problem persists.

~ Bojan
Upwork
b8e1af7d
Community Member

I am unable to upload a pic a tried everything even delete the history also pic is below 250px but still it is not uploadin

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Irfan,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with uploading your profile photo. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths