🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » i got advance from my client in escrow how to...
Page options
kartik_3d_arc
Community Member

i got advance from my client in escrow how to see it and how to with draw??

i got advance from my client in escrow how to see it and how to with draw??

1 REPLY 1
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kartik,

I checked and it looks like the client already released the funds for milestone #1 which are currently in the 'Pending' tab of your Reports page. Once these funds become available for you (in 5 days), you can withdraw them.

Currently, in Escrow, there are $300 for milestone #2 which you can see on the contracts page. However, until the client releases them or the funds get automatically paid after 14 days since submitting work for payment, you won't be able to withdraw them. 

Please note that while working on a Fixed-Price Contract, to ensure that you are payment protected on Upwork, we always recommend that you only submit work for the fixed-price contract through the contract page by clicking on the "Request for payment" button. By doing so, your client will have 14-days to review the work that you have submitted. If they don't come back within 14-days, the money in escrow will automatically be paid to your account. Feel free to check out this help article for more information on how you are getting paid for Fixed-Price contracts.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths