cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i need work how can i do plz guide

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
11 of 17

Of course, fake names and fake profile photos are a different matter from time zones.

I know for a fact that at least one person flagged the original poster's profile using the "fake name" and "fake photo" criteria.

Community Guru
Virginia F Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
12 of 17

At least one ... maybe more.

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
13 of 17

@Rising D wrote:

thanks for urs guidance i change right now 

Well, you still have a fake (stolen) photo and a fake name.....

Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
14 of 17

I also remember another embroidery guy fairly recently - nice work - but Upwork might not have been the right outlet.

Life on these platforms can be  complicated  . . .

Is it really impossible for Upwork to set up an approval panel that at least can suss out the obvious fakes? If we freelancers can (even me a technophobe), why can't Upwork with all the latest techno gadgets at its fingertips?

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
15 of 17

Hi Rising,

Please, refer to the notification the team sent you earlier today about your account status.

Thank you.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Community Guru
Kathy T Member Since: Jul 17, 2015
16 of 17

I think we all should turn this discussion around and reply to the question - What's right with his profile.

Now, don't everyone just in at once.

Community Guru
Jennifer D Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
17 of 17

I was going to say the last sentence of their overview but considering how many rules they're breaking, I'm not sure that's accurate either.

OP, let's assume that you really are an embroidery digitzer and you just somehow accidentally added the wrong name and photo. You need a portfolio and a more concise title. You also need to drop your hourly rate by a factor of at least 10.

(Edited to add: I think I hear Valeria's footsteps in the hall outside...)

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS