Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

identity verification video chat

reziq77
Reziq S Member Since: May 23, 2017
1 of 15

Hello 
how can I set an appointment or chat with one of upwork agents so I can set one. 
I opened the link sent by Upwork on my E-mail but it showed me the page of upwork help center and I didn't know what to do.  

garnorm
Community Guru
Garnor M Member Since: Oct 29, 2014
2 of 15

Hi Reziq, 

What browser version are you using?

reziq77
3 of 15

Google chrome Version 58.0.3029.110 (64-bit)

garnorm
Community Guru
Garnor M Member Since: Oct 29, 2014
4 of 15

Thanks, I'll ask someone to look into it. 

mynamethom
Thom P Member Since: Dec 12, 2016
5 of 15

Hello,

Same with me. I have an email ask to make a video call to verify profile. When I click on the link they given but nothing happen. I have been refesh that link and click hundred times with the same result. I have been waiting for more than 2 hours for video chat. But no body contact me. What I need to do next?

I am ready and still waiting. I have webcam and microphone already. I use Chome brownser 58.0.3029.110 (64-bit)

Please help me soon

Thank you

lenaellis
Lena E Moderator Member Since: Apr 7, 2015
6 of 15

Hi Thom,

The link should take you to the support.upwork.com page, scroll to the bottom where you will find a button to verify your profie. Also, there have been some issues with chrome. Try using a different browser like firefox instead.

Untitled
mynamethom
7 of 15

Hello

Please look video I made when I opened the link and nothing happened. No any button to verify as you said

I also use firefox 53.0.3 (32-bit) and the same result

If you need a video call to verify why don't you use skype for easily. Your system made big trouble with me. I am tired and crazy. Haiz 

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
8 of 15

Hi Thom,

We'll have someone reach out to you and assist you directly with verifying your profile.

Untitled
mynamethom
9 of 15

ok, thank you sir

reziq77
10 of 15

I have the same problem on firefox Smiley Sad
can you let an agent reach me directly so I can set an appointment for the idintity verification video chat ?