cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

identity verification video chat

reziq77
Active

Hello 
how can I set an appointment or chat with one of upwork agents so I can set one. 
I opened the link sent by Upwork on my E-mail but it showed me the page of upwork help center and I didn't know what to do.  

14 REPLIES 14
garnorm
Community Guru

Hi Reziq, 

What browser version are you using?

Google chrome Version 58.0.3029.110 (64-bit)

Thanks, I'll ask someone to look into it. 

Hello,

Same with me. I have an email ask to make a video call to verify profile. When I click on the link they given but nothing happen. I have been refesh that link and click hundred times with the same result. I have been waiting for more than 2 hours for video chat. But no body contact me. What I need to do next?

I am ready and still waiting. I have webcam and microphone already. I use Chome brownser 58.0.3029.110 (64-bit)

Please help me soon

Thank you

Hi Thom,

The link should take you to the support.upwork.com page, scroll to the bottom where you will find a button to verify your profie. Also, there have been some issues with chrome. Try using a different browser like firefox instead.

Untitled

Hello

Please look video I made when I opened the link and nothing happened. No any button to verify as you said

I also use firefox 53.0.3 (32-bit) and the same result

If you need a video call to verify why don't you use skype for easily. Your system made big trouble with me. I am tired and crazy. Haiz 

vladag
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Thom,

We'll have someone reach out to you and assist you directly with verifying your profile.

Untitled

ok, thank you sir

I have the same problem on firefox 😞
can you let an agent reach me directly so I can set an appointment for the idintity verification video chat ?

vladag
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Reziq,

Someone from our team will reach out to you soon and assist you with accessing the verification button.

Untitled
garnorm
Community Guru

Hi all,

We had an issue earlier today with the video profile verification system. We've now resolved that, so if you were unable to complete the request earlier today, please try again using the link provided to you via email or on your Find Work page. 

Thanks,

Garnor

I still cannot make a video call to verify profile. Open the link in my email and no any button to verify. What I can do now? Why don't use skype to save time. It took me spent so much time for this matter. Crazy again

jurowski
Active

Same here... are we just supposed to upload a video of ourself to the profile?

Hi Sandon, 

I wanted to check if you were able to see this email from our Customer Support Team? Please click on the link included on the email, which should initiate a chat ticket with the team. You will be given further instructions on how to complete your video-chat verification by the Customer Support Agent who will be attending to you.

~ Avery
Upwork