🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » issue for profile creation
Page options
sunithamajeti
Community Member

issue for profile creation

Hello, i could not able to select number of hours spent in a week and also about english proficiency levels. Could you please help me to creation my profile by fixing the mentioned issues

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sunitha, 

Are you using Internet Explorer to create your profile? Could you please try a different browser such as Google Chrome or Firefox to see if the issue persists. Let us know and we'll assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sunitha, 

Are you using Internet Explorer to create your profile? Could you please try a different browser such as Google Chrome or Firefox to see if the issue persists. Let us know and we'll assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork
7b521300
Community Member

Hi Avery!

I am also having issues creating my profile. None of the changes I am making and saving are holding. In addition, I cannot add my work experience. When I attempt to, I get the below error message. I've tried to edit my profile across a number of browsers and the issues persists. I don't understand why I cannot finish my profile. Can you help? Thank you!

Screen Shot 2020-02-28 at 3.29.57 PM.png

-Hailey

lysis10
Community Member

Hailey R wrote:

Hi Avery!

I am also having issues creating my profile. None of the changes I am making and saving are holding. In addition, I cannot add my work experience. When I attempt to, I get the below error message. I've tried to edit my profile across a number of browsers and the issues persists. I don't understand why I cannot finish my profile. Can you help? Thank you!

Screen Shot 2020-02-28 at 3.29.57 PM.png

-Hailey

Try editing both year values. Change the first one first and then change the second one to a larger value than the first. Then, change them both back making sure to change the first one to 2015 and then the second one to 2020.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Hailey,

Unfortunately, because of the current design, you won't be able to choose the current month as the last month for your employment. You can choose "I currently work here," or on Sunday, March 1st you will be able to choose February as the last month.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
7b521300
Community Member

Thank you Bojan!

Any insight on the changes I've made not saving, even though I press save? I've experienced this on various browsers and on mobile. 

Thank you!

Hailey,

If you haven't already, could you please try saving same dates now with February 2020 as the end date for the employment information? Let us know if it still doesn't work. 

~ Valeria
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths