🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » job details
Page options
venubala
Community Member

job details

I have submitted many proposals(applied on many jobs) but I'm not getting response from the clients. Can you please help me in this?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
katrinabeaver
Community Member

Incomplete profile

Not honest on English level

Many, many freelancers in your category

Upwork???? 

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
katrinabeaver
Community Member

Incomplete profile

Not honest on English level

Many, many freelancers in your category

Upwork???? 

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"
a_kuntsi
Community Member

Your post is a copy from another freelancer I answered a couple of hours ago.

But:

- You are not telling how you can help the client in your profile. Just listing experience

- Data entry and internet research are VERY crowded skills here - usually over +50 proposals in less than half an hour

- Your cover letter is not attempting (a possibility, don't that, naturally)

- The first job is usually the hardest to get

- No Upwork tests taken

Plus a lot more reasons that only the clients know when hiring.

please tell me how to write cover letter i am the new user of this site.

thanking u

@Umaveeraveni P wrote:

please tell me how to write cover letter i am the new user of this site.

thanking u

There's an abundance of information within "Help and Support" and this Community to assist you.  All you have to do is search for what you're wanting help with, read/view, and apply the suggestions.

Most of us have learned/continue to learn in that manner.  Upwork and/or Freelancing for that matter isn't for everyone.

martina_plaschka
Community Member

@Umaveeraveni P wrote:

I have submitted many proposals(applied on many jobs) but I'm not getting response from the clients. Can you please help me in this?

you really shouln't copy/paste other people's questions... You need to develop your own style, this goes for profile, proposals, and forum questions/answers as well. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths