🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: job proposal
Page options
altaf-dawood
Community Member

job proposal

I have initiated for multiple proposals unfortunately those are outcome still pending and unable to start working

Please check my proposed items and advise for move forward action plan

Regards

4 REPLIES 4
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Altaf,

Submitting proposals doesn't always guarantee that you will get hired or a chance to be interviewed, but you shouldn't give up on sending proposals to potential clients. When you apply for jobs, make sure your proposal is well written and that you're absolutely qualified and certain of your ability to complete the job you're applying for.

You may check these great articles in our Hiring Headquarters which will help you to Make Your Freelancer Profile More Visible & Appealing to Big Clients on Upwork or Enhance Your Upwork Freelancer Profile for Greater Success. 

Also, make sure to learn How to Create a Proposal That Wins Jobs and How to Spot a Great Job Post on Upwork Before You Submit a Proposal.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi,

I have a question regarding job proposal that why my proposal tab is showing less number of proposals than the number of proposals i submitted?

I mean for now i submitted around 8-9 proposals but  my profile only show few recently submitted proposals i mean where the rest gone?

Hi Hina,

I'd like to confirm that the number of proposals showing on your account is accurate. Please note that when a Job is closed, the proposal that you've submitted to it will get archived and you will be able to see it under "Archived" by going to Find Work > Proposals. Also, you may want to take a look at these resources we put together to help freelancers get a successful start.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

I want to share my proposal rough structure with you just as an example kindly tell me whether its good or bad because i did nt get any response yet.......

Hi!

Thank you so much for sharing your requirements about..........................here at UPWORK. Being a researcher/writer with over 5 years of experience i will provide you the................................................................................  . I want to give you accurate work as per your requirements.

Please have a look of my writing samples. I would love to work with you on this project and want to start immediately with my utmost devotion and expertise for successful completion of the project.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Kind regards,

Actually every freelancer will advice me in different way i dont know where to go who to listen

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths