🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » job success score: 90% without getting a sing...
Page options
sanaa19
Community Member

job success score: 90% without getting a single job

How can we meet the qualification of score 90% job success when we are not getting a single job inspite of applying for more than 30 proposals?

5 REPLIES 5
arajawat2104
Community Member

Hi Sana,

Unfortunately this is vicious circle. Here the few things you can do:

1. Reduce your rate on profile for sometime, this would help you get some invites from clients who look for cheap work and get some feedbacks.

2. Apply for some simplest jobs as per your profile, with low JSS chances of getting high quality work are less.

3. Focus on your past clients whom you have delivered nice work in past.

I wasn't receiving any invites or hiring with 25$/hour then one of the active member suggested to increase the rate by 15$. It didn't work either. What do you suggest the rate should be? And is it just because of high rate or there are other reasons too?

Your proposals need to emphasize your experience off of the platform and your expertise in your field.

And your profile must be unique, not copied from someone else.

Hello Mary, I truly appreciate your suggestions and advice. I took some time to rewrite my personal experience, education and projects I did in the past. Plus I have reduced the rate per hour and sent out around 5 to 10 proposal daily with minimum of $5 or $15 and no job success score mentioned in it And yet no luck. What else should I do to get a project? In which area should I work hard to grab a project?
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths