🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » job
Page options
markozz66
Community Member

job

I found some job that i can do, but i dont know how to contact client. (dont know how to start with that job)

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Marko,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Please read this Help Article to find out how to find work and how to submit proposals on jobs that you have found. Please check out this thread and go through the guides, tutorials, courses, videos, Help articles and Community discussions, designed to help you start bidding successfully and winning jobs on Upwork. You may check Hiring Headquarters link in the thread I mentioned, and find there some excellent articles for both, improving profiles and writing good proposals. You may also read this article to help you avoid questionable jobs. Afterwards, if you have any questions feel free to follow up in the Community and we'll gladly help you with them.

~ Bojan
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

You need to first create your profile, submit it for review, and if it is accepted you can start to think about applying.

You are quite some way from that point yet.

re: "I found some job that i can do, but i dont know how to contact client. (dont know how to start with that job)"

At this time you may "not contact clients" or get paid for work.

But if you would like to, you may do the job or work similar to it for free, and thus create portfolio pieces that you own.

If you are interested in getting paid for work, that is a goal that you may work toward.

But as others in this thread have pointed out, you still need to study and learn about Upwork, and take the steps necessary to become an approved freelancer.

There are no guarantees that this will happen, but the more you learn about Upwork, the better your chances will be.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths