🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: lease review my Name Information as I wil...
Page options
sirlesking
Community Member

lease review my Name Information as I will be billing via my Company

In trying to submit my company details for payment, I am advised that I should request a manual review as the company names is obviously different from my name.

However, it the various links lead to this community rather than to Upwork direclty.

Any ideas will be ,most welcome.

A subsidiary question is - how do I siubmit a ticket to Upwork Support directly?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
nkocendova
Community Member

Hi Les,

I've requested that a member of the support team reach out to you directly to help assist you in providing the documents necessary to show authorization to use the company's bank account.

Please note that not all support options are available to all users at all times due to the volume of users on our platform. You can click on the question mark to the right of the 'Find Jobs' search box, click on Help & Support and you will see which support options are currently available to you. However in the Community we are able to help you with many things and can have customer support get in touch with you directly, so please feel free to reach out here at any time if you need help.

~Nina

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
nkocendova
Community Member

Hi Les,

I've requested that a member of the support team reach out to you directly to help assist you in providing the documents necessary to show authorization to use the company's bank account.

Please note that not all support options are available to all users at all times due to the volume of users on our platform. You can click on the question mark to the right of the 'Find Jobs' search box, click on Help & Support and you will see which support options are currently available to you. However in the Community we are able to help you with many things and can have customer support get in touch with you directly, so please feel free to reach out here at any time if you need help.

~Nina

Thanks Nina - that's most helpful.

Regards

Les

Nina,

I'm having this same issue. I need a manual name review for my bank account, and the link simply takes me to ask a question of the community. I need a support person to approve my bank account with my comany name.

Best,

Eric

Hi Eric,

Absolutely we'll have someone reach out. You should be hearing from one of our agents very shortly.

~Nina

Nina,

Thanks for getting back. I have been contacted by an agent. He says that if the name on my bank account doesn't match the name on my profile, I must ask for a manual review. I explain that I'm aware of that, and that I'm asking for a manual review. And he replies that if the name on my bank account doesn't match the name on my profile, I must ask fro a manual review. So I haven't made a lot of progress. Can you offer any suggestions for how I might resolve the issue? Thanks for any help.

Best,

Eric

We're sorry the inconvenience, Eric. I checked and can see that you have noted this on your last reply on your email ticket. I'll go ahead and follow this up with the team so that they can get back to you soon and help you resolve your issue. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Avery,

Thanks for getting back, and sorry for the delayed response. I did hear back from a support person who was helpful. Still having some issues, but I think it's moving in the right direction. Thanks again for your help.

Eric

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths