🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » metrobank card
Page options
Community Member

metrobank card

idk who to contact regarding my pay but i think i accidentally sent mine to a wrong number.
tho it wasnt not incorrectly sent to a wrong card number but i sent it to the # imbedded number on my bank
some of my co workers said that i shouldve send it to the number on my online banking
i need help i was about to pay my bills XD

my bank is metrobank 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Louis,

This withdrawal will return to your account once the transaction fails, which usually takes from 7 to 10 days. If after 10-days, it still isn’t reflecting on your Upwork account, please get back to us so that we can issue a trace for you.  Please make sure to have the right information on your payment method moving forward so that you can receive your withdrawn earnings on time.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Louis,

This withdrawal will return to your account once the transaction fails, which usually takes from 7 to 10 days. If after 10-days, it still isn’t reflecting on your Upwork account, please get back to us so that we can issue a trace for you.  Please make sure to have the right information on your payment method moving forward so that you can receive your withdrawn earnings on time.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Community Member

hi @bojan

can i raise that ticket now so it can go back cause im pretty sure it wont reflect on my account since the account i gave was the 16digit card # im in badly need of it now 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths