🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » money not showing up on earnings.
Page options
arisinghmedia
Community Member

money not showing up on earnings.

i have finihsed 2 projects but the money is not showing up on my earnings. it says i have 15$ but this does not add up considering the hours i did. also i did a fixed project and the money from that is not showing up eaither. it has been more than a week since both projects have been done 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Steven,

Thanks for reaching out to us. You can check the status by clicking on the 'Reports' tab. The funds for your work are currently in the In Review and Pending tab. You can find more information about the schedule to release hourly payments here and for Fixed-Priced contracts check out this link.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Steven,

Thanks for reaching out to us. You can check the status by clicking on the 'Reports' tab. The funds for your work are currently in the In Review and Pending tab. You can find more information about the schedule to release hourly payments here and for Fixed-Priced contracts check out this link.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
3564c677
Community Member

I have done a project a few hours ago,but the earnings are not showing on the overview but though the client has paid.How long does it take to show uo the earnings?

Hi Naira,

I just checked your account and the funds are already under the Pending stage, you can view this by going to Reports > Overview. Once our 5 days security period has finished the funds will be available on your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths