🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » my profile
Page options
noga_noga_noga
Community Member

my profile

I don't have a private project to share with you how I can convince the clients to accept me

how I can solve this problem

thank you in advance

Naglaa

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
fahadtahir226
Community Member

There are a number of steps that can increase chances of scoring good clients.

• Try making some Practice Projects on each of your skill and add them as Portfolios
    upwork gives an option for you to showcase some of the things you have made, its a great way to keep up the practice, learning, and getting work one day by showing off the work you made even if not for any client its something you made
  • Make a portfolio (profile website) for yourself and put all your skills there and keep on learning new things.
  • Make Specialized Profiles for your related skills and apply with the specialized Profiles (its almost the same concept as CV and Resume)
  • Add Certifications if you have done any
  • Add testimonials from your local clients if any
  • Make Project Catlogs and show what you have to offer to clients

Your cover letter is as heavy as many skills you know and as many made portfolios you have to show.

Good luck

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
fahadtahir226
Community Member

There are a number of steps that can increase chances of scoring good clients.

• Try making some Practice Projects on each of your skill and add them as Portfolios
    upwork gives an option for you to showcase some of the things you have made, its a great way to keep up the practice, learning, and getting work one day by showing off the work you made even if not for any client its something you made
  • Make a portfolio (profile website) for yourself and put all your skills there and keep on learning new things.
  • Make Specialized Profiles for your related skills and apply with the specialized Profiles (its almost the same concept as CV and Resume)
  • Add Certifications if you have done any
  • Add testimonials from your local clients if any
  • Make Project Catlogs and show what you have to offer to clients

Your cover letter is as heavy as many skills you know and as many made portfolios you have to show.

Good luck

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths