🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » name change request
Page options
imranhuma
Community Member

name change request

Hello There,

Recently made a profile to upwork. During filling the info form after approval i mistakenly sent name review request to upwork (with a letter addition typed mistakenly from keyborad) which isn't correct. after sometime i realised this. What can i do now? Can anyone help from the community?

TIA

6 REPLIES 6
imranhuma
Community Member

My name has changed. How to revert it?

Hi Humaa,

Your name has already been updated, if you would like to update or edit anything feel free to submit another request and our team will review it. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Thanks for your response. My original name is **Edited for Community Guidelines** and i mistakenly added additional A in my name (Both first and last name). I would appreciate if my name can be changed to **Edited for Community Guidelines**. Currently it is **Edited for Community Guidelines**

TIA

Hi Humaa,

Feel free to update your name again and a request will be submitted with our team to review, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks Goran, But i am unable to do it as update button is not showing. Is there any specification if within 24 hours cant change the name twice? Just asking as i assume this could be the reason. Thanks

Hi Humaa,

Please go to Settings > Contact Info > Update your name and save it. Once you`ve saved your new name a request will be submitted to our team, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths