🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » new freelancer...
Page options
bayramov317
Community Member

new freelancer...

Hello everyone, I am a new freelancer. 3D designer himself and work experience of more than 6 years, do not tell me how to start receiving orders ... your advice and feedback is very necessary. I will be grateful to everyone.Smiley Happy

4 REPLIES 4
a_lipsey
Community Member

Abuseyit B wrote:

Hello everyone, I am a new freelancer. 3D designer himself and work experience of more than 6 years, do not tell me how to start receiving orders ... your advice and feedback is very necessary. I will be grateful to everyone.Smiley Happy

Sorry but are you asking for help on how to apply for jobs or telling us not to tell you how to...?

Hi Amanda
Sorry for the misunderstanding ... I mean, could you tell me how I can get a job orders? as employers are looking for those who have had experience on this site. 

65dab6ce
Community Member

I believe you might have a typo in your post as I'm assuming you DO want someone's opinion/advice.

Your profile is private so I'm unable to give any specific feedback on that but my advice will be to get ready for the long game...

Write a good description of your services

Include your best pieces in your portfolio

Write strong tailored proposals

Pay attention to client hiring  records so you don't waste connects

Don't give up!

All the best!

hi Remi,

Yes, sorry I had a typo. Yes, you could not give feedback, now it seems like I'm opened access to my page.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths