🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: new person on upwork
Page options
ff0a444f
Community Member

new person on upwork

I sent a lot of offers. I am entitled to everything. I never received an answer. Can you see my profile? Maybe there is something wrong with me. How can you help me?

6 REPLIES 6
pudingstudio
Community Member

Yevheniia K wrote:

I sent a lot of offers. I am entitled to everything. I never received an answer. Can you see my profile? Maybe there is something wrong with me. How can you help me?

What do you mean by this?

Either way, your name and country is very much visible on your Profile page, I don't think there is any need to use that first sentence in your profile description.
Second one too.

I do like that your description is short. Think that's a good thing.

I think Yevheniia means she is qualified and can do a good job for the jobs that she has submitted proposals on Upwork. 

I didn't have my first profile verification interview
when should it take place?
maybe this is the problem?
Thank you

58feaef8
Community Member

Welcome, Yevhenila!

Maybe just one small tweak: "I am new to Upwork, but I have been doing professional photo retouching for over 2 years." 

Regarding the proposals you have been sending out, please don't be discouraged. It  take time to grow your buiness. Also remember to protect yourself from scams.  Best of luck!

Thank you🙏

mhdlh
Community Member

Yevheniia,

You have included nice artsitic works (magazines).

Profile is simple and nice. You need a bit of luck to win jobs.

Try to submit proposals including a design or sketch by hand, certian customers will prefer to give jobs to freelancers with good handsdrawin skills. 

You English seems to be fluent not basic. Good Luck!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths