cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: new: some information

Highlighted
Vanessa P Member Since: Jan 22, 2017
1 of 5

Hello everyone! I am new on Upwork and I would ask for some information. Once I have made a proposal, how do I know if my proposal was rejected for example? There is no deadline for the contest that are launched by the customers? I thank you for the help, goodbye!

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 5

Hi Vanessa,

Declined proposals are moved to the Archived tab on your Proposals page, so you can chech if the one in question ends up being archived. Having this in mind, it's more productive to watch out for the ones that are accepted, which would be moved to the Active Candidacies section and you'd receive a notification about.

To get up to speed with Upwork's features, processes and best practice advice, please review the resources shared here.

Highlighted
Farzan K Member Since: Jan 22, 2017
BEST ANSWER
3 of 5

Greetings!

There are many jobs on upwork.So thats why its difficult to find jobs on one proposal you have to send more proposal of your interest and than you will get a job.If you are rejected you didnt know about that because the agents didnt say that you are rejected but if you are approved for the job you will get an email.

Thanks and good luck.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
4 of 5

re: "There is no deadline for the contest that are launched by the customers?"

Maybe this is a language gap thing..

But let's avoid using the word "contest" to refer to a the job postings posted by clients/customers.

There ARE freelance work platforms that allow "contests."

Upwork does NOT allow contests.

Just call it a "job posting" or "job."

Vanessa P Member Since: Jan 22, 2017
5 of 5

I apologize, in fact it was only a linguistic gap! Thank you for the clarification!