🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: new to upward is this a scam? seem it
Page options
onthewallstudio
Community Member

new to upward is this a scam? seem it

Do job posters actually see our proposals or only the ones from the freelancers paying extra to be pushed to the top.

I have applied for jobs wher I am just wht the client is looking for . I ahve over 15 years freelance graphic design. Not one bit of feedback. 

4 REPLIES 4
cylver1z
Community Member

Hello Sandra,

I'm sorry to hear that. Please understand that there are other freelancers competing for the same job too. I could only recommend that you just keep on bidding for the jobs that are suitable for your skills, write your proposals faster, enhance your profile and be active at all times. You may read these articles to help you boost your chances of getting hired here on Upwork:

Submitting a winning proposal

Enhance your profile

Thank you.

Untitled
cylver1z
Community Member

Hello Sandra,

I just want to add that paid membership has no effect on the order of proposals clients see. You may learn more about our membership plans here. Thank you!

Untitled
anxiousgeek
Community Member

I don't have a paid account and get jobs. 

craiggabriel
Community Member

This would be quite a peculiar "scam." How would Upwork's secretly giving advantages to people with paid accounts and lying about it help them sell more paid accounts? Why would someone pay more for a benefit they're told doesn't exist?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths