🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: no one reply on my purposeless.
Page options
divyansh-tyagi
Community Member

no one reply on my purposeless.

Hello i'm new at upwork and i have good experience from a reputation Production house .and i also done so many freelancer work but in offline way.

but when i created my profile i submitted two proposals and i get reply  for both proposal and i also get a job.

but after that what happen ... i submitted a lot of proposal  and i haven't get a single reply and all these jobs are Entry level. some please help i don't know what is going on.

Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Divyansh,

It is important that you do not misrepresent your profile to clients. Clients hire a freelancer based on what they can offer to help them complete their project. Always ensure that you provide accurate information of your skills and experience. You may want to consider checking out these helpful blog articles to help you write winning proposals, improve your profile and tips on how to be successful on Upwork. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
petra_r
Community Member

removed

But it is true... i have worked on it..i'm worked in **Edited for Community Guidelines** is very famous in india..

removed

**Edited for Community Guidelines** did the retopo for scans model,roto and compositing  for S07.and i got a  3D asset  some guy told me instudio it's a Got model.but i'm not sure that is used or not.

and i have't said i work on batman movie.

and the Lego... i have worked on 38 assets on Lego.there are 48 member on this project.and this project goes for 1 year.. it's a inner thing and it is very wrong to say in public.....but i don't want to call a Liar.

Thank you.

I misunderstood the "Lego Batman" connection and will edit my responses.

But frankly claiming to have worked on "many Hollywood movies" and name them based on having worked on "something" that may or may not have been for GoT and may or may not have been used is "stretching the truth" at best, as is claiming fluent English skills.

Hi Divyansh,

Thank you for following up and apologies from making you feel that way. However, I think it would also help if you check the sentence structure/ grammar on your profile. Please read through the tips I shared with you on this thread as well. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
JoanneP

Hi Divyansh,

It is important that you do not misrepresent your profile to clients. Clients hire a freelancer based on what they can offer to help them complete their project. Always ensure that you provide accurate information of your skills and experience. You may want to consider checking out these helpful blog articles to help you write winning proposals, improve your profile and tips on how to be successful on Upwork. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

yes .. you are right about it..but the information and the skills that i have mentioned it's all true.

Quote: "but the information and the skills that i have mentioned it's all true."

Not really. You claim that you are fluent in English, but that claim is clearly not true.

Aside from the numerous mistakes in the text of your postings, you headlined this thread with an unintentionally comic phrase that anyone fluent in English would notice was worth a laugh:  "no one reply on my purposeless"

Are you really "purposeless"?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths