I am new to upwork and my problem is proposals . i have propsed to 9 jobs so far and i don't get any feedback . is there anyway to know if i got accepted or rejected ?
How long does it take the client to response usually ? i need to know not to submit too many proposal at the same time and become over whelmed if i got accepted in all of them .
how to increase my chances to get offers and invitations ?
Thanks in advance
(1) Nine proposals is very few. Do not judge any acceptance rates/prospects on just nine proposals.
(2) Don't worry about being overwhelmed with work before you have ANY work. That is a happy problem for much later on.
(3) Please be sure to set your language level accurately, Your English level has currently been accidentally set at "Native/Bilingual," which is clearly not accurate. I would suggest "Conversational."
Please review these resources, in which you'll find answers to the questions you posted and a lot more other useful information about using Upwork.
1. is there anyway to know if i got accepted or rejected ?
If a client reviews and responds to your proposal, you'll receive a notification and the proposal will move under Invitations to Interview section on your Proposals page. This doesn't mean you're hired and you'll find the subsequent steps in the resources above.
If your proposal is rejected (clients can also not take action on your proposal), you'll also receive a notification.
2. How long does it take the client to response usually ?
There isn't a set time frame and it varies from client to client.
3. i need to know not to submit too many proposal at the same time and become over whelmed if i got accepted in all of them .
As mentioned above, if a client responds to your proposal you're not yet hired and can manage those interviews as in selecting the jobs you'd like to pursue further on your own accord.
4. how to increase my chances to get offers and invitations ?
You'll find great advise in the freelancer resources shared above, good luck!
I have submitted 100 proposals and landed 1 job on my first day. Now I am about a week into using the platform and am now a Rising Talent star because I have one 5 star review and meet the other rising star criteria. I still have 94 unanswered proposals and am open for 6 open candidacies. I hope the platform can help me supplement some income but so far it has not been worth the time.
<marquee> SUBMITTED 100 PROPOSALS/ Accepted 1/ Candidate for 6 <marquee/>