🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » not get paid
Page options
sa4449596
Community Member

not get paid

Hi

i am new to up work and my up work balance is 80 dollars after 20$ minus and this money is not            transfering to my local bank account , Is there any method to transfer money to my account or any other resource to withdraw under 100$ ?. Thanks

15 REPLIES 15
rverang
Community Member

@Usman S wrote:

Hi

i am new to up work and my up work balance is 80 dollars after 20$ minus and this money is not            transfering to my local bank account , Is there any method to transfer money to my account or any other resource to withdraw under 100$ ?. Thanks

Is the balance already in the Available tab under Reports?

If so, you can go to Settings, click Get Paid, then Get Paid Now

petra_r
Community Member

Once the funds are under Reports > Available just click on the great big green "Get Paid Now" button there.

It only becomes active once you have completed your tax info and have entered your bank details 3 or more days previously.

get paid now.jpg

thanks for reply but my available balance is 80 USD and when i click on get paid now , it shows failed due to technical issues. Although i enter the text details a week ago. Thanks

@Usman S wrote:

thanks for reply but my available balance is 80 USD and when i click on get paid now , it shows failed due to technical issues. Although i enter the text details a week ago. Thanks

Have you tried a different browser?

Are your bank account details the exact same as the details on your Upwork account?

Is your bank one of the banks supported in Pakistan?  Not all are...

yes the details are same but i didn't tried different browser , i am using gogle chrome 

Hi Usman,

Please clear your cache and cookies as well. If the issue shows on your end in a different browser let me know and our team will assist you further. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

ok i shall thanks let me check

same error 

Hi Usman,

Our team will investigate this from our end and reach out to you with more details via ticket, you can access your tickets on this Link. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

Sir when i shall be known about this issue ?

Hi Usman,

Our team will reach out to you soon, thank you for your patience.

~ Goran
Upwork

Appreciate your interest in this issue . Thanks 

any updates ?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Usman, 

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. I'll go ahead and follow it up with the team handling this so that they can get back to you. 

~ Avery
Upwork
sa4449596
Community Member

Thanks Avery O

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths