🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: not real job? what do you think?
Page options
c268baf5
Community Member

not real job? what do you think?

Hiii!

I hope you`re all well!

I want to open a discussion about some invitations that I received on Upwork. This job (attacked + the messages from the client) is about calling on 4 digit number (sneaky - in my view). I am new to UpWork and I don`t have any clients, so far, this is another reason that I believe this is not real.

I reserve my right to believe that those gigs are not real. I need your opinion too.

Also, if I don`t feel comfortable accepting the invitations, are any repercussions on my profile?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Thanks in advance!

2 REPLIES 2
NikolaS

Hi Stefania, 

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team for further review and appropriate actions will be taken as per our internal processes. 

You may want to check this help article and this thread to help you stay safe on Upwork. Feel free to also check an update in this post for more information about the team's efforts around addressing these issues.

~ Nikola
Upwork
renata101
Community Member

Hi Stephania,

I think everyone on Upwork should read this article. It explains a lot about scams:

https://community.upwork.com/t5/Community-Blog/Top-Red-Flags-for-Scams-From-Community-Member-Wes-C/b...

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths