cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't login to my Account

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
191 of 221

Hi Heloise, 

I apologize for the delay in our reply. I have shared your concern with the Customer Support Team and they will reach out to you to assist you further. 

It appears that you have a duplicate account. In this case, once the issue is resolved, please close the duplicate account to avoid violating the Upwork Terms of Service

-Avery
Untitled
Ace Contributor
Atul S Member Since: Oct 10, 2019
192 of 221
Why i am not getting login code to my registred mobile number.
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
193 of 221

Hi Atul,

I've shared your concern with the team and we'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi

Untitled
Muhammad A Member Since: Aug 3, 2020
194 of 221

I just create this account to touch here. I am in overseas now. My phone number is not working. I can't login to my account because it keep asking about the message confirmation number. Can anyone help me with that please?

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
195 of 221

Hi Muhammad,

Could you please send me a private message with your Upwork username or registered email address so that I can check and assist you further?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Federico V Member Since: Oct 1, 2020
196 of 221
Hello, I have the same problem, I can't login to respond to your message, I had to create a new account just to respond to this message! Please help
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
197 of 221

Hi Federico,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your original account. Thank you.

Untitled
Alexandre B Member Since: Jan 6, 2021
198 of 221

I'm having the same issue. I created this new account to try to solve this.
What can I do?

Thanks.

Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
199 of 221

Hi Alexandre,

Could you please click on my picture next to this post and send me a private message with more info about the account you need help with?

Thanks!
~Andrea
Untitled
Rojen M Member Since: Sep 3, 2018
200 of 221

I lost my QR code and I do not have 6 digit code. I uninstalled my authentication app and when I reinstall it, I lost my 6 digit code. Now how can again I get my QR code or 6 digit code? Thank you.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS