cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone number is in use by old account.

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
221 of 231

Hi Bjarte,

Are you referring to another account? If so, could you please send me a private message with the Upwork username or registered email address so that I can check and assist you further?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Celina Georgette P Member Since: Nov 15, 2019
222 of 231
Hi i have the same problem. I have switched phone numbers having lost my last one and now have no access to any of my settings. Can this authentication be removed and replaced with a new number?
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
223 of 231

Hi Celina Georgette,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
Sharon P Member Since: Jan 18, 2021
224 of 231

Hi all
i cant get passed this screen ,
It wont send me text, or do anything.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
225 of 231

Thank you for reaching out to us, Sharon.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Andrew G Member Since: Jan 21, 2021
226 of 231

I am trying to change my settings page, i.e., email because my email is no longer valid. When I go to the settings page, it requests a code sent to my phone number, but I never received it. (I have done this multiple times) but when I press "resend," it sends a code to my invalid email address. How can I get into my settings to change my email address? 

Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
227 of 231

Hi Andrew,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further. 

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
Jacob C Member Since: Jan 8, 2021
228 of 231

Please contact me about how to get my old phone number removed from old account.

Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
229 of 231

Hi Jacob,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about the account you are referring to? I will be sure to look into your report and escalate it accordingly.

Thank you,

~ Nikola

Untitled
Kamrul H Member Since: Jan 23, 2021
230 of 231

Hi, I have reset my mobile phone and I have lost google authentication apps that's why I have to face some problems. now how to remove this app from my Upwork account and i will add just my mobile number option for 2 step verification.

Thank You

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS