cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not receiving security code on my phone

Samol M Member Since: Jan 28, 2017
91 of 221

I need to help it. I lost my SIM card now deactivated but I had added that SIM number to my Upwork account. When I go to change the phone number, the code goes to the previous deactivated number. I can't do anything else. What solution can I get in that case.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
92 of 221

Hi Samol,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We'll have one of our agents reach out o you directly to assist you with your concern. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Mariam M Member Since: Dec 1, 2020
93 of 221

Hello, My name is Mariam, my friend changed her phone number, and now she cant log in to her account. She can say her username and password,or email, maybe you can help.. please

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
94 of 221

Hi Mariam,

I just reached out to you via PM with additional information. Thank you.

Untitled
Lovely A Member Since: Jun 10, 2020
95 of 221

Hi, I can't update my contact number because every time I try I am being directed to provide the code sent to my no longer active number. Please help me out the soonest possible. Thanks!

Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
96 of 221

Hi Lovely,

One of our agents will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
Albert M Member Since: Dec 8, 2020
97 of 221

Hello guys I NEED to change my phone number. I don't have that phone number now. I need to access upwork from my new computer, when I try it sends a text message to my old phone that I obviously can't see since that phone was stolen.

Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
98 of 221

Hi Albert,

I'm sorry to hear your phone got stolen! One of our agents will reach out to you via support ticket to help you update your number.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
Md Iftekhar A Member Since: Mar 16, 2020
99 of 221

My phone is not stolen. I have it in my hand.

Lucas J Member Since: Dec 6, 2020
100 of 221

Hello. i am not receiving the verification code on my phone. i've tried multiple times, with two different numbers, both tried call & text. and i receive nothing. 

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS