cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not receiving security code on my phone

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
201 of 221

Hi Rojen,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your code. Thank you.

Untitled
Andrés David N Member Since: Nov 7, 2017
202 of 221

Hello Goran,

I have the same situation as Rojen. I lost my Google Authenticator, and can't access settings or payments.

If it helps, I have access to my Upwork e-mail address and my phone number, in case those help.

I left an open support ticket without reply, I need to recover access to Upwork as soon as possible since that's where all my income comes from.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
203 of 221

Hi Andrés David,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Victor M Member Since: Jan 6, 2021
204 of 221

Hello Bojan,

I have the exact same issue as Rojen. I have access to my work, but I can't access settings and payments.

Please help.

Thank you.

Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
205 of 221

Hi Victor,

One of our agents will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
Semyon S Member Since: Jan 15, 2021
206 of 221

Hello, 

I have the same issue. Have no access to the Authenticator app. I still have access on my laptop, but can't connect on the new mobile.

Thanks,

Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
207 of 221

Hi Semyon,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
Ekta S Member Since: Jan 13, 2021
208 of 221

Hello, I had added a 2 verification process for the account. But my google authenticator got uninstalled from my handset. I am unable to go to my profile setting as I am asked the code from google authenticator. What needs to be done?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
209 of 221

Thank you for reaching out to us, Ekta.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your request. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Desiree R Member Since: Jan 13, 2021
210 of 221
I changed my phone number on my account under Desiree Thebeau. I cant login because I don't have the phone number the verification code was sent to. Please help!
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS