Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not receiving security code on my phone

michaelajornlin
Upwork Staff
Mike J Upwork Staff Member Since: Mar 18, 2019
21 of 334

Hi Andranik,

Thank you for your message. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Best,
Mike J. | Jr. Program Manager, Talent Success
rojovisualarts
Paola M Member Since: Sep 8, 2020
22 of 334

Hello, I moved to another country a year ago and changed my number (the old one belongs to someone else), but it asks me to verify my account at that number and I no longer have it. What can I do?

Thanks in advance.

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
23 of 334

Hi Paola,

Someone from our team will reach out to you directly in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
deserie3395
Deserie P Member Since: Sep 27, 2017
24 of 334

I need to change my phone number because I no longer use the one that is registered in my account. But when I go to settings, a pop-up window will appear that says they need a code sent to my old number which I no longer use. How to solve this? I think getting paid is also affected by this. Please help. Thank you.

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
25 of 334

Hi Deserie,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
marceloherondino
Marcelo Herondino C Member Since: Nov 9, 2019
26 of 334

Hi, I changed country and I can't update some of my profile data, because I no longer have the old mobile phone number (it has been changed). How can I update the number on my profile?

Thanks.

luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
27 of 334

Hi Marcelo,

I'm sorry to hear you weren't able to update your profile because of this. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi

Untitled
deadsane
Laura R Member Since: Jan 25, 2021
28 of 334

Hi, I'm trying to complete my profile and I also haven't recieved a code. Can you help me too please?

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
29 of 334

Hi Laura,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
56dda9f3
Kriszie S Member Since: Jan 26, 2021
30 of 334
Please help and assist. I can't access my account without the code that has been sent out on my old number. Please assist on how to access and update my contact details. Cheers