cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not receiving security code on my phone

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
51 of 221

Thank you for reaching out to us, Andrew.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your request. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Amy H Member Since: Nov 17, 2020
52 of 221

I'm 99% the way through setting up my profile but I'm not receiving the text verification code - how do I get help with this??

Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
53 of 221

Hi Amy,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
Keith J Member Since: Nov 17, 2020
54 of 221

Same issue here. UpWork fails to text the codes it promises.

I'm starting to spend more time trying to get UpWork to work than writing for clients.

Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
55 of 221

Hi Keith,

I checked and it looks like you were able to submit a support ticket regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will reply directly to your ticket as soon as possible.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
Keith J Member Since: Nov 17, 2020
56 of 221

Is there some secret to getting UpWork to actually text me the code needed to verify my new laptop and mobile phone device?

Multiple tries, UpWork always says it just texted me the code, yet ... nothing. Help?!?

Mark Allan S Member Since: Dec 16, 2019
57 of 221

Hi Team Upwork, I need help. I lost my phone and I can't receive a verification code to proceed with the login.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
58 of 221

Thank you for reaching out to us, Mark Allan.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your concern. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Vikrant T Member Since: Apr 10, 2019
59 of 221

I don't have access to registered number and I want to change my registered phone number what should I do?

Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
60 of 221

Hi Vikrant,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via an email to assist you further with updating your phone number. 

Thank you,

~ Nikola

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS