cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not receiving security code on my phone

kechavez
keith niocelle c Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
61 of 358

Hi. I need to change my phone number. It keeps telling me to send a text to a number that doesn't exist anymore when I try to change the number.

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
62 of 358

Hi Keith Niocelle,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your request. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
drewayson
Andrew A Member Since: Aug 13, 2020
63 of 358

Good day everyone. I have successfully changed my phone number before losing access to my old one. However, the text message verification is still being sent to my old phone number. I can't access my profile settings because of it. Can someone help me resolve my concern? Thank you!

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
64 of 358

Thank you for reaching out to us, Andrew.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your request. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
hollowaycreative
Amy H Member Since: Nov 17, 2020
65 of 358

I'm 99% the way through setting up my profile but I'm not receiving the text verification code - how do I get help with this??

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
66 of 358

Hi Amy,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
0eb9adbf
Keith J Member Since: Nov 17, 2020
67 of 358

Same issue here. UpWork fails to text the codes it promises.

I'm starting to spend more time trying to get UpWork to work than writing for clients.

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
68 of 358

Hi Keith,

I checked and it looks like you were able to submit a support ticket regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will reply directly to your ticket as soon as possible.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
0eb9adbf
Keith J Member Since: Nov 17, 2020
69 of 358

Is there some secret to getting UpWork to actually text me the code needed to verify my new laptop and mobile phone device?

Multiple tries, UpWork always says it just texted me the code, yet ... nothing. Help?!?

mark_allan08
Mark Allan S Member Since: Dec 16, 2019
70 of 358

Hi Team Upwork, I need help. I lost my phone and I can't receive a verification code to proceed with the login.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS