cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not receiving security code on my phone

Tamer M Member Since: Nov 25, 2020
61 of 221

I need your support, as I can't access my settings page, as the page was asking about authenticator code which I didn't configure.

The authentication method was changed from SMS to Authenticator, I don't know why and I need to revert it back to SMS, as I lost control of my account.

Thanks

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
62 of 221

Hi Tamer,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. Please note that a copy of the ticket will arrive in your email as well from where you can continue the correspondence with our team.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Gustav D Member Since: Jun 29, 2018
63 of 221

Hi I am struggling to raise a request as I cannot activate 2-step verification. when I add my answer xxx xxx, I get a message "Answer should be 4 to 60 characters long (only latin characters are allowed)".

Answer is 6 characters long, actually 7 with the space.

Any help appreciated.

Regards,

Gustav

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
64 of 221

Hi Gustav,

Could you please make sure your security answer doesn't contain any non-English characters or symbols? Let us know if you still continue experiencing the issue.

~ Valeria
Untitled
65 of 221

Hi Valeria,

It is plain english alphabet characters...

Regards,

Gustav

66 of 221

Hi Valeria,

I see that it does not like spaces... resolved.

Regards,

Gustav

Roberto R Member Since: Nov 25, 2020
67 of 221

Hi Valeria,

I have problem with my 2-step verification. I lost my verification code on mobile because i deleted all the cookies from website and i can't login in the platfom anymore. is it possible to deactive it to let me go in again and than i will restore and save it again on my mobile?

Or there is another way to log in ?

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
68 of 221

Hi Roberto,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Zahra B Member Since: Nov 19, 2020
69 of 221

Hello everyone, 

I changed my phone number a few months ago. When I try to log in my Upwork profile, I don't receive the verification code because I don't have that number anymore. 

I just created this account to contact the support. 

Can anyone please help me with this ? 

Thank you in advance. 

Sincerely, 

ZB

Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
70 of 221

Hi Zahra,

Could you please click on my picture next to this post and send me a private message with more info about the account you need help with?

Thanks!
~Andrea
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS