cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not receiving security code on my phone

Zubair S Member Since: Sep 19, 2019
81 of 221

Hey Bojan,

Thank you for the response. Sure, I'll be waiting for.

Terrell H Member Since: Dec 3, 2020
82 of 221

I keep trying to verify my account, however no code goes through to my phone so i can verify it? Help

Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
83 of 221

Hi Terrell,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
Hasib I Member Since: Oct 31, 2017
84 of 221

Hello, good day to you. I am having a problem. I used to receive authorize code sent to my mobile for accessing settings. But for some time, i am not receiving that. Had to use the resend button and mail to receive authorize code and access to settings and other option. Like to know and solve this problem! The mobile no is ok as i have checked from the settings. 

Regards,
Hasib

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
85 of 221

Hi Hasib,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Hasib I Member Since: Oct 31, 2017
86 of 221

Thank you Bojan.

Hassan W Member Since: Jun 1, 2018
87 of 221

Hi, I entered the wrong phone number and I now upwork won't let me enter from my phone, nor allow me other settings unless I provide them with a confirmation code

Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
88 of 221

Hi Hassan,

I'm sorry to hear you've had trouble getting the code and how this could've inconvenienced you. I've shared your concern with the team and one of our agents will be reaching out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any additional questions.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi

Untitled
Harsh S Member Since: Mar 13, 2019
89 of 221

I didn't receive the email verification code and was not able to edit certain settings like changing the phone number and security settings.

Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
90 of 221

Hi Harsh,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS