Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not receiving security code on my phone

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
81 of 358

Hi Roberto,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
fed8735d
Zahra B Member Since: Nov 19, 2020
82 of 358

Hello everyone, 

I changed my phone number a few months ago. When I try to log in my Upwork profile, I don't receive the verification code because I don't have that number anymore. 

I just created this account to contact the support. 

Can anyone please help me with this ? 

Thank you in advance. 

Sincerely, 

ZB

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
83 of 358

Hi Zahra,

Could you please click on my picture next to this post and send me a private message with more info about the account you need help with?

Thanks!
~Andrea
Upwork
garvitpatel
Garvit P Member Since: Nov 27, 2020
84 of 358

I am having an issue getting SMS from Upwork for 2-factor authentication. I want to use an email address to get the code. How can I do that?
andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
85 of 358

Hi Garvit,

One of our agents will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
cae-industries
Cae I Member Since: Nov 28, 2020
86 of 358
Same problem, i dont receive security code per sms for account settings.
djondinium
87 of 358

Hi there,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via email to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
1748c0e7
Happy Tabo M Member Since: Nov 30, 2020
88 of 358
Hello how do I reach the support team? I've been trying to cerify my phone number for the past week but i keep getting an error saying you chamged your phone number too many times ples contact the support team so how do i resolve this issue?
djondinium
89 of 358

Hi Tabo,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
muhammad_jahan33
Muhammad Jahanzaib B Member Since: Oct 11, 2020
90 of 358

Hi, Actually I am stuck at the authentication code while going to my settings. in the start, I have created an account and chosen an authenticator app code for verification. So my smartphone has some issues that's why I have to delete all my apps. now I am stuck and I cannot enter into my account setting because it asks for an authenticator code. can you please reset so that I can choose my SMS verification for future security? thanks

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS