🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: one of Sent proposals missing
Page options
shhafia
Community Member

one of Sent proposals missing

HI, I submitted a proposal yesterday but its not showing in my proposal history ????? and connects used for it are also deducted 😞

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Shafi, 

Could you please go to your proposals page, and check the Archived tab (it should be beside the Active proposals tab)? If your Connects were debited for the proposals you sent and they are not listed in the Active proposals page, it is very likely that these proposals were archived. 

If this isn't the case for you kindly update this thread so that our team can look into this for you. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Shafi N wrote:

HI, I submitted a proposal yesterday but its not showing in my proposal history ????? and connects used for it are also deducted 😞

Look under Archived Proposals.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Shafi, 

Could you please go to your proposals page, and check the Archived tab (it should be beside the Active proposals tab)? If your Connects were debited for the proposals you sent and they are not listed in the Active proposals page, it is very likely that these proposals were archived. 

If this isn't the case for you kindly update this thread so that our team can look into this for you. 

~ Avery
Upwork
shhafia
Community Member

Yes I found it in the archived proposals.
Thanks for responding and support.

Regards
Shafia
a47d05b9
Community Member

Thank you for this reply, it is the same question I had. If I can ask a follow up though, if it's in Archives, is it still active? Can the potential Client still see it?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths