🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: one of my team member is not reflecting w...
Page options
chetanycons
Community Member

one of my team member is not reflecting while job posting

Hi Gurus,

while posting a job, via my agency account, I can select any of my team memeber and post a proposal on behalf of him/her, But in a particular profile, there is some problem. i am not able to see his name while job posting.

apart for that, I can see his profile in the roster and other palce.

Gurus please help us 

Thanks in advance 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Chetan,

Our team has already reached out to you via ticket to assist you further with your agency. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Chetan,

Please send me a PM (click on my name) with the freelancer name or profile link so that I can assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi i did , can you please check and let me know 

Hi Chetan,

Our team has already reached out to you via ticket to assist you further with your agency. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hey, 

I am having the same issue with my agency. I have a team member who is listed on my agency roster and profile, but when I go to submit a proposal for her, she isn't in the drop-down menu. What is happening here?

Hi Chelsey,

Could you please click on my picture next to this post and send me a private message with more info about the Agency Member account you need help with?

Thanks!
~Andrea
Upwork

Hi Goran, I have the same issue. I cannot see one of our members (he is an agency member, not an admin)

Hi Juan Carlos, 

Could you please confirm if the freelancer's profile is not listed in your Agency Roster page? 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi there,

I wanted to send a proposal suggesting one of our agency members, but he does not appear on the "Select a freelancer" dropdown option when submitting a proposal. 

Help!

Hi Juan Carlos, 

I checked your account and you have two Agency Freelancers whose profiles are yet to be approved. Please make sure that the profiles are all set, and submitted for the team's review. Once their profile registration has been accepted, they should show up on your drop-down list when you send proposals on behalf of these Agency Freelancers.

~ Avery
Upwork

Thanks!

I dont see one of my agency members listed when sending a proposal. I have posted this issue without proper help/reply. I'm a paying member

petra_r
Community Member

Chetan Y wrote:

Hi Gurus,

But in a particular profile, there is some problem. i am not able to see his name while job posting.

apart for that, I can see his profile in the roster and other palce.

Is that person's profile approved?

yes with Rising talent batch 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths