🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » open for Your suggestions and Improvement Ide...
Page options
shakila315
Community Member

open for Your suggestions and Improvement Ideas

Hello upwork community,

My name is Shakila Rathnasiri and I am a newcomer  here. I’m so excited to be starting my freelancing journey on upwork, Even though I am still trying to figure out how things work here. I am looking forward to meeting you all and It will be very helpful If some some could help me with my profile improvemnet ideas.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
robin_hyman
Community Member

Shakila R wrote:

Hello upwork community,

My name is Shakila Rathnasiri and I am a newcomer  here. I’m so excited to be starting my freelancing journey on upwork, Even though I am still trying to figure out how things work here. I am looking forward to meeting you all and It will be very helpful If some some could help me with my profile improvemnet ideas.

Hi Shakila,

Welcome to Upwork!  I took a quick look at your profile.  Elaborate on what you do and how you can benefit the client.  Don't reiterate your name, hello, or where you went to school.  That information is already on your profile.  Do you have any job experience related to what you're offering on Upwork?

As a client, why should i hire you and not the thousands of others who do the same thing and have already proven themselves here on the platform?

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
robin_hyman
Community Member

Shakila R wrote:

Hello upwork community,

Hi Shakila,

Welcome to Upwork!  I took a quick look at your profile.  Elaborate on what you do and how you can benefit the client.  Don't reiterate your name, hello, or where you went to school.  That information is already on your profile.  Do you have any job experience related to what you're offering on Upwork?

As a client, why should i hire you and not the thousands of others who do the same thing and have already proven themselves here on the platform?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths