🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: payment method verification
Page options
shehryarbhatti
Community Member

payment method verification

Hello i would like to add my payment method and i have mentioned my bank account details but i didnt recieve any verfication notification from upwork, can you please guide me why my payment method isnt approved yet?

7 REPLIES 7
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Muhammad,

It takes up to 3 business days for your payment method to be verified. If you still have any problems after this period contact our customer support and they will assist you further.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello, I'm having problems in Schedule and Payment Methods. It says Verification failed, and to contact customer support

Hello Liliane,

I have escalated your concern. One of our representatives will reach out to you shortly. Thank you.

Untitled
petra_r
Community Member

Your bank account will become an active withdrawal method after 3 days AND after you have completed your tax info. 

how can i contact to customer service agent? because i dont have any option to contact them because more than 3 days are completed but i didnt receive any confirmation.

Hi Muhammad,

One of our team members will contact you directly via ticket.

~ Goran
Upwork

@Muhammad S wrote:

how can i contact to customer service agent? because i dont have any option to contact them because more than 3 days are completed but i didnt receive any confirmation.

You don’t need to bother Support and you won’t get a confirmation. If you correctly added your bank account as a withdrawal method AND have completed your tax info, the withdrawal method becomes active after 3 days automatically. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths