🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: payment of order not came
Page options
asmarl
Community Member

payment of order not came

hi 

it was my first order of 5 $ I m already charged fee I can see the client has been charged I can not see payment coming through this order how to receive my payment for this order 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Asma,

If there is sufficient balance on your Upwork account, it will be used for Membership and Connects purchases. If there isn't enough on Upwork balance when your Membership is updated or connects are being purchased, then the billing method on file is charged. All transactions are recorded in the Transaction History.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
JoanneP

Hi Asma,

Could you please share with me more information about your concern so I can check this for you? Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
asmarl
Community Member

this job came on may 8 I accepted it was project base however it shows milestone paid 5$ in attach a picture please see Contract ID: 24232660
Contract title: **Edited for Community Guidelines**
Client: **Edited for Community Guidelines**

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Asma,

The earnings you`re referring to were transferred to you on May 13. To view the details about this go to Reports > Transaction History. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

it does show here but my total balance of get paid is from my last order which is 52.20 the first order doesn't show or added in my income 

**Edited for community guidelines**     

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Asma,

It looks like the funds you're referring to were spent on purchasing connects.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
asmarl
Community Member

I have always purchased my connects with my card didn't know how to use the balance to purchase them 1$ did show up since i completed my first order that it was there to get paid but it didn't do anything with it as i received my 2nd order payment that one dollar also vanished 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Asma,

If there is sufficient balance on your Upwork account, it will be used for Membership and Connects purchases. If there isn't enough on Upwork balance when your Membership is updated or connects are being purchased, then the billing method on file is charged. All transactions are recorded in the Transaction History.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
asmarl
Community Member

Thank you

martina_plaschka
Community Member

Asma L wrote:

hi 

it was my first order of 5 $ I m already charged fee I can see the client has been charged I can not see payment coming through this order how to receive my payment for this order 

Have you delivered the task and clicked submit for payment?

yes i did

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths